It’s best to arrive a little early for your appointment with us. That way you can relax, get settled and take in your Anaala experience. If you are late, we will do our best to accommodate you but please understand that your appointment may have to be rescheduled.
Scheduling your next appointment prior to leaving the salon is the best way to get the appointment time that you most desire.
If you must cancel or change an appointment, we ask that you give us 24 hours notice so that we may accommodate other clients. If no notice is given, a cancellation fee may apply.
Our spa staff includes both male and female massage therapists. If you have a preference, please let us know when booking your appointment.
If you have used online booking to schedule an appointment and need to change that appointment, you will need to call us at (608) 441-6918 and speak to a Guest Care Coordinator. For appointments cancelled, changed or missed without 24 hours notice, a cancellation fee may apply.
Service Redo Policy
At Anaala Salon & Spa we strive to create the ideal look for each guest. Should we not complete your look to your satisfaction, please contact us within 7 days of your original service.
- Redo scheduling is done and provided by your original service provider. If you do not wish to see your original service provider, scheduling approval is under the discretion of management.
- The redo service must be scheduled within 14 days of the original service.
- The redo policy does not cover a change in the style or color initially requested.
- Please allow us to style your hair after your service as the results are most accurately evaluated on properly finished hair. If you choose to leave the salon before the styling service is completed, you are relinquishing your rights to a redo service.
- Any redo requests made after 7 days from the original service date will be under the discretion of management approval.
- We do not offer complimentary redo services or refunds on color corrections.
- We do not offer refunds for any hair services
- Anaala Salon will not be liable nor offer redo services for hair color that has been done outside of our salon. We cannot guarantee a color service if the guest has previously had color done outside of our salon.